HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Friday 12 September 2014

My Italian Holidays - Fried Seafood

In the first part of our holidays we went out for dinner almost every night. Of course it's a big part of the italian culture and who could say 'No' to all those tasty things?! This time we all wanted to eat fried fish again at one of the most famous fishrestaurants in town. I don't even know, if you can call it a "restaurant", because you dine outside on plastic furniture and it's very loud and chaotic. But I can say, the quality is exceptional for its price.
//In unserem ersten Teil des Urlaubes sind wir, wie gesagt, sehr viel abends essen gegangen. Es ist natürlich auch ein wichtiger Bestandteil der italienischen Kultur. Und wer kann bei so einem großen Angebot leckeren Essens auch wiederstehen?! Dieses Mal wollten wir wieder frittierten Fisch essen und zwar in einem der beliebtesten Fischrestaurants der Stadt. Naja, Restaurant kann man sie eigentlich nicht bezeichnen, da man an Plastiktischen "diniert" und die Atmosphäre auch sehr laut und chaotisch ist, aber dafür bieten sie den für mich besten Fisch zum optimalen Preis.
Mr. Dreher
Do you see what I see and did the waiter do this on purpose?;)
I'm wearing: a no-name-dress I bought in a little boutique in my hometown, shoes & bag: H&M; necklace: market

No comments:

Post a Comment