HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Outfit of the day - Monsters Inc.


Hello everybody! Today I have an outfit-of-the-day for you. Around christmas I went to Primark several times to buy presents and I found some awesome clothes for me of course too. They waited in my bags and on my clothes rail until I created an entire outfit with some of the pieces a couple of days ago. Only my cat-ear-beanie is from H&M. Wearing that jacket, I really felt like Sulley, the blue "monster" from Monsters, Inc. I saw such a turqouise fluffy jacket in many stores in winter and when I found that bargain at Primark, I was more than happy. The jeans didn't have the kneerips, but when I put them on, I thought they were too boring and spontaneously cut the slits with nail scissors.

Hello everybody! Heute habe ich mal wieder ein Outfit-des-Tages-Post! Vor Weihnachten war ich öfters mal im Primark um nach Geschenken zu gucken und da habe ich natürlich im Sale auch einiges für mich gefunden. Irgendwie hatte ich die Sachen noch nicht an und vor paar Tagen habe ich dann mal ein Everything-Primark-Outfit zusammengestellt. Bis auf die Katzenmütze, die ist von H&M. Haha, mit der Jacke kam ich mir echt so vor wie das blaue, fluffige "Monster" von Monster AG.:)Die Jeans hatte vorher keine Knieschlitze, aber als ich sie anzog, sah sie mir zu langweilig aus, also habe ich spontan noch paar Schlitze mit ner Nagelschere reingeschnitten.:)




No comments:

Post a Comment