HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Shopping for Prague

Ola!
May is probably my favorite month (besides the summer months), because it's my birthday-month. And if you follow me for a longer time, you may have noticed, that I'm doing a citytrip on that special day. This time we're travelling to Prague , because I haven't been there before. We also included Dresden, one of the cities in Germany we haven't been to yet. And now it is only one week left and I have to start thinking about my outfits. Last year I was lucky, because the temperature was 30 degrees in Berlin. It is not easy to pack for a citytrip, because you want to wear comfortable clothes, while you are walking through the city from morning till evening, but you still want to look fashionable. And because we're just taking hand-luggage with us, we have to pack wisely and just take some pieces. Actually I didn't 'really' shop, but I browsed through the online shops to get some inspiration (and maybe find the clothes or similar ones in the stores). To see the whole collection and links to each item, checkout my May-Pinterest-Board here!

Ola! Mai ist wahrscheinlich mein Lieblingsmonat (neben allen Sommermonaten), weil es mein Geburtsmonat ist. Und wer mich schon länger verfolgt, hat bestimmt gemerkt, dass ich immer zu meinem Geburtstag einen kleinen Citytrip mache. Also eine Tradition von mir, die ich, glaube ich, an meinem 18. Geburtstag gestartet habe. Und weils nur noch ein bißchen mehr als ne Woche bis dahin ist, muss ich schon ein wenig über meine Outfits nachdenken. Letztes Jahr hatte ich Glück gehabt, denn es waren 30 Grad in Berlin. Dieses Jahr scheint es nicht so gut mit dem wetter zu laufen, aber ich habe noch Hoffnung.:) Die Überschrift täuscht vielleicht, aber 'richtig' geshopped habe ich nicht. Ich habe mich nur durch diverse Onlineshops geklickt, um ein paar Inspirationen zu sammeln. Um meine kompletten, gesammelten Werke zu sehen, geht einfach hier auf meinen Pinterestaccount bzw. meine Mai-Pinnwand.




No comments:

Post a Comment