HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Prag - Day 2 - Night Stroll

 Hi!
...after we ate and drank a lot (here), we walked around the city again for some time. I always notice, I'm such a night person (and my bf too). Even if I know, that I have so much to do the next day, I can never go to bed early. And that's the reason, we allllwaaayyss start the day too late while travelling. Unfortunatelly! But what could be nicer than a night stroll, when all the buildings are illuminated.

...nachdem wir uns vollgemampft und getrunken haben (hier), sind wir dann wieder ein wenig in der Stadt rumgelaufen. Wir sind einfach Nachtmenschen und können nie früh ins Bett, auch wenn wir wissen, dass wir am nächsten Tag super viel vorhaben. Und das ist halt der Grund, warum wir unsere Tage immmer zu spät starten, wenn wir verreisen. Leider. Aber was geht über einen Nachtspaziergang, wenn alles schön beleuchtet ist.

No comments:

Post a Comment