HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Holiday Season Outfit Ideas

Holiday Season
Just around christmas or let's say, already 2 month prior, most of the fashion brands are bringing out their holiday collections. Everything sparkles and that really evokes my desire. For me H&M is the winner this season, with all their sequined items and their awesome marketing. There are so many pieces, that I truly "need", until I look in my wardrobe and notice, that it's almost exploding. Since I saw their collection, I check out their site almost daily and go to their shops twice as often. And I am lucky, that the sales are starting and I got two sweaters, I was contemplating for some weeks now, for half the price. I am still admiring some dresses I would love to wear on christmas eve or new years. Below I created some collages with things from H&M, Asos and other affordable shops, which are also shop-able.

Am Anfang der Weihnachtszeit, oder sagen wir lieber, fast 2 Monate vorher, bringen die meisten Labels ihre Feiertagskollektionen herraus. Alles glitzert oder ist Pailetten und Perlen bestickt und genau das erweckt meine Begierde. Ich finde H&M ist der Gewinner unter all den Marken, dank der vielen paillettenbestickten Stücken und dem wundervollen Marketing. Puh, es gibt so viele Teile die ich "wirklich" brauche, bis ich in meinen Kleiderschrank gucke und merke, dass er fast explodiert. Und ich muss ehrlich zugeben, seit die holiday-Kollektion draussen ist,gehe ich fast täglich auf deren Seite und doppelt so oft in deren Shops. Zum Glück fängt der Sale ja mittlerweile an and ich konnte schon 2 Pullis zum halben Preis ergattern, mit denen ich schon seit einer ganzen Weile liebäugel.
Unten habe ich ein paar Collagen erstellt, die man auch shoppen kann.;)



Holiday Season 2



Holiday Season 3 by H&M


Holiday Season 4 by H&M



Holiday Season 5 by ASOS



Holiday Season 7 by asos



Holiday Season 8 by topshop


Holiday Season 9


No comments:

Post a Comment