HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Monday 8 May 2017

Favorites from the online shops #2



The current fashion is right up my alley. If I was a millionar, I would almost buy everything.
I love these ultra feminine pieces with playful accents like ruffles, tulle and lace in pink, yellow and pastel colours. And then there are also these edgy pieces like band-tees with cutouts or destroyed denim. I collected some of my favorite items from last month in my April folder on Pinterest,, which you can find here. And I also created a list on Amazon,with some things I found there.

Die Mode die es zur Zeit in den Läden gibt ist genau nach meinem Geschmack. Entweder super feminin mit Volants, Tüll und Spitze, in Pink, Gelb oder Pastelltönen oder teilweise auch rockig z.B. als Bandtshirt mit Cutouts oder als destroyed denim. Leider bin ich keine Millionärin, sonst würde ich die Läden leerkaufen. Hier also einiger meiner Lieblingsteile aus den Onlineshops aus de vergangenen Monat. Die Links zu jedem Teil findet ihr hier in meinem Pinterestordner. Ausserdem habe ich auch einige Teile auf Amazon gefunden, welche man hier in meinem Ordner finden kann.



Bershka



H&M




Forever21

Pull & Bear

Stradivarius


Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment