HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Pinspiration - April & May 2015

I can literally smell the summer and according to the weather forecast, the next days it's getting warm again here in Germany. I hope, that I can finally start wearing my summeroutfits and not just look at them on Pinterest. Because these looks are definitely too scanty for our latitudes.
So just now, when I collected the photos from the April- and May-Board, I again noticed, how complex and multifaceted my sense of style is. I love the clean, monochrome styles as much, as the colourful, kawaii ones and could never tie myself down to one.
When thinking of summer, I always imagine myself going on a citytrip and walking around town or that I'm at the beach and going on parties in the evening. If I could, I would wear just dresses made of light fabrics like chiffon or lace all summer long. (If I had the budget to wear one just for one day:) But sometimes my inner "rock-chick" appears and I just want to run around wearing Destroyed-Denim and gladiatorsandals.

Es ist ja noch Frühling, aber ich kann den Sommer förmlich riechen und laut Wetterprognosen soll es die nächsten Tage auch wieder richtig warm werden. Dann kann ich mich hoffentlich auch endlich wieder in meine Sommeroutfits schmeissen und nicht nur Bildchen bei Pinterest anschmachten. Denn dafür sind die gesammelten Looks für unsere Breitengrade ein wenig zu spärlich.:) Gerade bei der Zusammenfassung der Fotos aus dem April und Mai-Ordner, ist mir mal wieder aufgefallen, wie komplex mein Modegeschmack ist. Ich liebe monochrome Outfits genauso, wie pastellige, kitschige Sachen und ich könnte mich niemals auf einen Stil festlegen.
Bei meiner Inspirationssammlung im Sommer, stell ich mir immer vor, wie ich auf Städtetour bin oder im Urlaub am Strand und auf Parties. Auch wenn es ein wenig eintönig wär, aber ich könnte den ganzen Sommer nur Kleider tragen, aus luftig-leichten Materialien wie Spitze und Chiffon. Ab und zu kommt dann  aber der rockige Vibe durch und ich möchte lässig in Destroyed-Denim und Römersandalen durch die Gegend schlendern.
 Makeup
 Interior
 Quotes
 Campaigns/Editorials
All pictures via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment